Raven Rambles: Who Has the Time?


I have made a new goal for myself: write every single day. Sounds simple...right? 

Here is a little bit about me: I am a full-time high school teacher. I am a graduate student. I am a mother. I am an aspiring writer. 

These things don't always exist harmoniously. I usually find the most time to write late at night when my brain is half asleep and foggy. I find myself frustrated by the fact that I can't focus or craft beautiful prose at this point in my day. 

But dreams take this level of persistence. I am a writer. It is in my blood. I will find a way to my writing desk every day. Foggy brain or focused mindset...either way that is where you will find me! Tonight? My writing is feeling sub-par. I know I could write this in a much more succinct way. But! Raven Rambles is my place to be free. To ramble. To gain focus and share my journey. 

Is there something you want? Are you getting in your own way? 

Let's do this. 

Hold on. It's going to be a bumpy ride. 


Comments

Popular Posts